FlashZilla is a very popular device that allows you to receive performance tunes via e-mail and upload them to your vehicle anywhere. It retails for $260. It can also be rented for $50 plus a deposit.
- Supports most 2000-2008 model year vehicles.
- 3 Slots for storing ECU files:
- 1 Slot to securely store your stock tune.
- 2 Slots for modified tunes. You can swap in more modified tunes from your computer.
- OBD2 cable for connecting the device to your vehicle.
- USB cable for connecting the device to your Windows computer if you want to transfer tunes to FlashZilla.
- Read and erase ECU fault codes.
- ECU recovery for reliable flashes.
- Ability to sell FlashZilla to a new owner. Restoring the stock tune in your vehicle will unlock it for use in another vehicle.
Tunes sold separately.
Click here to download the FlashZilla Software and Guide.